The STA will be hosting the Saskatchewan Trail Mix on October 27, 2016 from 9:00-11:30 a.m. at the Delta Hotel in Regina. The Saskatchewan Trail Mix is an opportunity for trail builders, users, and enthusiasts to meet and discuss common issues, review community needs, develop best practices, and develop new collaborations.
The agenda for the meeting includes:
• Welcome and Introductions – Saul Lipton, President, Saskatchewan Trails Association
• Overview of STA – Pat Rediger, Administrator, Saskatchewan Trails Association
• Roundtable Discussions – Each member to discuss issues that most concern their organization
• Themed Discussions – Place discussed items into various themes for further discussion, either as a group or individual discussion groups
• Possible Solutions – Identify possible solutions to the issues that have been identified
• Closing Comments – Saul Lipton
The Trail Mix allows the trail community to come together, learn from each other and work collectively on solutions that benefit everyone.
This meeting is open to everyone. If you plan on attending, please contact the STA at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.